WHY CHOOSE US?
TAILOR-MADE REAL ESTATE FOR GUARANTEED SATISFACTION!
Your satisfaction is the only thing that matters to us. By choosing BERTRAND MORISOD SA, you are assured of the following advantages:
- Federal Patent of Real Estate Development (Valedictorian)
- Master in Business Administration
- Qualified Broker USPI (Swiss Association of real estate professionals)
- Asbestos and hazardous substances in building diagnostics training
- Certificate of disruptive innovation (IMD Lausanne)
- Certificate of advanced studies in finance and accounting (HEC Lausanne)
- Diploma of advanced studies in management (HEC Geneva)
- Trainer (education, follow-up and evaluation of interns and apprentices)
- Wealth Management Diploma (Certified Asset Manager)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Outstanding Academic Achievement Award)
- Infantry Officer (Valedictorian of the Non-Commissioned Officers School)
- Expert for the Federal patent of real estate developer examinations
- Building and urbanism committee member
- Swiss real estate Association member
- Wallis real estate Chamber member
- Rotary Club member
- Former substitute Deputy at the Parliament in Wallis
Bertrand Morisod holds a Federal Patent of Real Estate Development and a Masters in Business Administration. He is certified by the Swiss association of real estate professionals as “qualified broker USPI”. Additionally, he completed his training on asbestos and hazardous substances in building diagnostics. Bertrand serves as an expert for the Federal patent of real estate developer examinations. He is also a member of the building and urbanism committee in his district.
After working for 6 years in asset management in Geneva with UBS SA, Bertrand joined the BERNARD NICOD GROUP, where he served as Sale Director representing Valais and Chablais vaudois for three years.
His work experience and training has provided him with a rich array of technical skills and know-how with a strong acumen in the realms of brokerage, evaluation, feasibility assessments, financial planning development and management, market research and project management.
In parallel, as a real estate expert for Radio Chablais (about 60,000 listeners), in 2015 Bertrand created the radio broadcast BERTRAND MORISOD'S REAL ESTATE ADVICES where he offered real estate tips to the public on a monthly basis for 3 years.
Buoyed by his entrepreneurial spirit and experience in the field, Bertrand created his own company in 2016 focusing mainly on brokerage, consulting and real estate development in Western Switzerland.
Bertrand takes a client-centred approach to his work. He believes by placing his focus and energy on meeting the needs of his clients and forging personal connections with his partners, he produces higher quality work. Bertrand strives to nurture personalized partnerships based on professionalism, understanding and mutual trust.